When purchasing spa accessories from A&B, you are making the environmentally correct choice. A&B is proud to be using HDPE (high density polyethylene, a 100% post consumer recycled material. When combined with structural aluminum they form a very strong, durable product with a lifetime warranty.
Since 1988, A&B has been the world leader in high quality spa accessories and surrounds. Our innovative designs transform your spa into a spectacular haven for family and friends.
All of our products are made of HDPE and manufactured in West Fork, AR.
Made in USA!
What is HDPE?
All our accessories and surrounds are made from HDPE – High Density Poly Ethylene. Our furniture-grade HDPE is made from 100% recycled plastic.
Some of interesting attributes of HDPE:
- It takes 8 milk jugs to make 1 pound of plastic lumber.
- Recycled plastic bottles uses 88 percent less energy to make than from virgin materials.
- Recycling 1 plastic bottle saves enough energy to power a 60 watt light bulb for 6 hours.
- 10 plastic bottles saves enough energy to power a laptop computer for over 24 hours.
- Enough plastic is produced in the US each year to shrink-wrap Texas.
As beautiful and durable as wood is, most consumers prefer low maintenance accessories.
In response we have developed the Envirotech/ hybrid line.
All our accessories and surrounds are made from HDPE – high density poly ethylene.
Our furniture-grade HDPE is made from 100% recycled plastic. It has a wood grain texture for
traction, is solid color throughout (scratches won’t show) and has a LIFE TIME WARRANTY against
deterioration and fading.